Session 2: Why do people “think” love happens?
This session covers the 3 models for love in this culture, wherein 2 are wrong.
- Play: Session 2 Video
Why do people “think” love happens?
There are 3 models for love in this culture, but 2 are wrong.
- 1-3 year marriage
- We love someone if they meet our needs well enough.
- All of us have an inability to be the answer to someone’s wholeness.
- 5-8 year marriage
- This works for dating, not marriage.
- They fit a box of 8 or 9 traits.
- It can’t handle time.
- If you believe compatibility and chemistry is the key to a healthy marriage, it’s not.
About NextLevel Online
The vision of Ozark Christian College is to glorify God by evangelizing the lost and edifying Christians worldwide. The mission of Ozark Christian College is to train men and women for Christian service as a degree-granting institution of biblical higher education.