Session 3: Caiaphas
In session 3 we look at Caiaphas, his motivations, and his words that in many ways were right, "... It is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish".
- Play: Session 3
- Review Philippians 3:17-21
- Review: What makes one an enemy of the cross of Christ?
- Their end is destruction
- Their god is their belly
- They glory in their shame
- Their minds are set on earthly things
- Caiaphas (18-37 AD)
- Read John 11:45-53
- Caiaphas’ Motives
- Envy (Mk 15:10)
- Position & Power (Jn 11:48; cf. Mt 23:5-7)
- Allegations against Jesus
- Blasphemy (Psalm 110; Daniel 7)
- Threat to the Temple
- Refusal to pay taxes (Mt 22:15-22)
- Claim to be king
About NextLevel Online
The vision of Ozark Christian College is to glorify God by evangelizing the lost and edifying Christians worldwide. The mission of Ozark Christian College is to train men and women for Christian service as a degree-granting institution of biblical higher education.