Session 2: Judas
In this session, we study the character of Judas who walked a path ending in destruction. Is there something for which you would trade Jesus for?
- Play: Session 2
- Review Philippians 3:17-21
- What makes one an enemy of the cross of Christ?
- Their end is destruction
- Their god is their belly
- They glory in their shame
- Their minds are set on earthly things
- The name “Judas” was a popular name:
- Read John 12:1-6 & 13:29-30
- Matthew 26:14-16
- Is there something for which you would trade Jesus?
- Philippians 3:8-11
About NextLevel Online
The vision of Ozark Christian College is to glorify God by evangelizing the lost and edifying Christians worldwide. The mission of Ozark Christian College is to train men and women for Christian service as a degree-granting institution of biblical higher education.